1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 10

This issue has not been resolved. In fact we received documents from Synchrony saying we owe for merchandise that was not delivered and is now magically special order even though it does not say that on the contract.

Their contract says special order items are non-refundable, but you can't magically make items special order anytime you want in an effort to get someone to not refund it. Also we filed a dispute with Chase regarding our deposit because we feel they have already been overpaid by Synchrony. They told Synchrony they credited back our deposit while they still continue to fight to keep it. I was sent a cease and desist letter that said law enforcement specifically spoke to me that I may be arrested if I continue to post on social media.

I asked the attorney where he got that information from and he said Mr. Pelusio.

The irony is the letter said I said false things while Mr. Pelusio lied about the whole incident about law enforcement speaking to me.

Update by user Oct 11

I meant to say they are known as Rochester Flooring Kitchen & Bath now

Original review posted by user Oct 11

They are also known as Rochester Kitchen Flooring & Bath now. They took $29,200 upfront.

The owner Albert Pelusio, Jr. sent threatening and insulting texts. They worked part time and at the end of three weeks our cabinets were still not installed. Six weeks later they still have not returned any money.

We went without our built in microwave and cabinets for 6 weeks, light in kitchen for a month and also dishwasher, hot water, and ice/water to refrigerator.

Three weeks after they stopped working they still have not returned any money, and they have definitely been overpaid. We were told by other contractors that you should not remove old cabinets until you have the new ones and that the quality of the work they did was not good.

Reason of review: Took money upfront/bad quality/owner unprofessionalism.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments